As a Concur customer, partner or developer, you can create a development sandbox by filling out and submitting this form. NOTE: Please log out of all Concur products before proceeding.
Before You Start
- Do not use an email address that is currently used in any Concur product, is likely to be used in any Concur product in the future, or is an existing Concur email address; the email address must be unique within the Concur platform.
About Creating a Sandbox
When you register, Concur will create a sandbox company for testing applications. This test company provides access to the Concur expense reporting experience by default, and can be configured to access additional services. In your test company, you can create two (2) more user accounts to test functionality at three different access levels: end user, expense report approver, and administrator.
The sandbox test company can be used with the following APIs:
- List Item
- Payment Batch File
- Travel Profile
To configure your sandbox for additional products or APIs, go to Concur Forums
When You Login
- Concur automatically creates a partner application for you, and generates an Access Token for your user account. Copy the Consumer Key, Consumer Secret, and Access Token and keep them in a safe place.
- Once you close the initial window, you’ll reach the Setup wizard. Complete the Introduction page and click Next or Skip.
- To add users, you'll need to create a payment method on the Employee Reimbursements page. On the Invite Users page, click Invite Now to activate your company.
- You can now use your company to get familiar with the Concur experience.
- Ready to test? Use the credentials you received to test out your app. If you’d like to enable more APIs for the app, go to Administration > Web Services to modify your application.
- Prep your solution for App Review.