Apps for Me / User Connection Apps Now Available
Concur Travel on Slack – Beta
Concur Travel makes it effortless to book and share flights with your team within Slack.
- Choose flights with your team - See, discuss, and book flights together, right from Slack.
- Speedy, secure booking - Book with less hassle. We remember your travel policies, reward programs, and more.
- View existing bookings - Access upcoming flights/hotels for handy reminders, like check-in times and confirmation codes.
- Available for SAP Concur customers in the U.S. with Concur Travel and Expense.
- Customers must have a Slack account and are responsible for their own use of Slack services and their users.
- Customers must have admin privileges on Slack in order to install and onboard a cohort of testing users within their company.
- The beta does not support search and booking for flights that are in violation of company’s travel policies.
- The beta does not support checkout with custom field values.
- The beta does not support hotel bookings or car rentals.
- SAP Concur product betas developed by Hipmunk and Concur Labs are not part of a customer’s agreement for other SAP Concur products and services and are subject to Beta Evaluation Terms, which specify, among other things, that SAP Concur may discontinue the beta at any time, betas are not covered by any product support or warranties, participation in a product beta does not impact or modify a customer’s agreement for other SAP products.
Concur Travel on Slack works with Travel for Concur Standard and Travel for Concur Professional. It is available now in the SAP Concur App Center under User Connections (formerly Apps for Me) at https://www.concur.com/app-center. For more information about the Concur Travel on Slack – Beta integration, visit https://concur-blue.slack.com/apps/A9T8VTNNL-concur-travel-beta.
Apps for Me / User Connection Apps Coming Soon
Marcel is a chauffeured car service for your trips through Paris & the Ile-de-France. Marcel is a high-quality alternative to existing services for sustainable and responsible mobility.
With Marcel, companies get access to dedicated services to easily manage their employees’ rides.
Business key advantages
- Adapted billing and flexible payment: allow your employees to book a ride without having to advance fees and offer to your employees the possibility to use Marcel services for personal uses
- Automatic delay recognition when employees book a driver from an airport or a train station: employees can inform their flight or train number directly from the application
- A guaranteed quality of service: our drivers are rated 4.8 / 5 by customers
- Fixed prices, priority access, dedicated business phone line, punctuality guaranteed
- Monthly figures reporting via a dedicated Enterprise interface, adaptable to the specific needs of the employees
Marcel key features
- Book a ride in advance or for immediately needs: enjoy 10% discount when you book 24h before
- Book one or several rides for someone else
- Requests made easy and faster with the “saved places”
- Recommend the use of our application with reward credit
Save time and simply connect your account to Concur Expense for easy expensing.
Marcel works with Expense for Concur Standard and Expense for Concur Professional. It will be available soon in the SAP Concur App Center under User Connections (formerly Apps for Me) at https://www.concur.com/appcenter. For more information about Marcel, visit https://www.marcel.cab/.
With more than 9,500 parking garages available in our parking inventory, Parken+ is the gold standard for finding, booking, and paying parking spots across major cities nationwide.
- See all the available parking spots near you with the click of a button.
- In-app navigation will guide you to any parking spot you desire.
- Book parking spots at any time.
- Pay for parking and save all your receipts in the app.
By connecting your Concur account with Parken+, you can easily submit your expense receipts directly to SAP Concur. Save time & money by using Parken+!
Parken+ works with Expense for Concur Standard and Expense for Concur Professional. It will be available soon in the SAP Concur App Center under User Connections (formerly Apps for Me) at https://www.concur.com/app-center. For more information about the Parken+ integration, visit