How To Log a Support Case
In the App Center Partner Program, partners provide first-line support for their application.
- Please advise customers to contact you directly for support rather than SAP Concur, which may slow the support process down and reduce customer satisfaction.
- If you are an existing partner and would like support from SAP Concur, please follow the steps below to log a ticket.
- If you do not have login credentials to the partner support portal, please email App Center Alliance to request them.
Login and open a partner support case
Partner cases must include the following:
- App Name: Partners may have more than one certified app.
- Customer Name: This is the name that SAP Concur will recognize.
- For Partner apps certified after September 2017, tickets must include:
- The Entity Code – available via the Company Info API.
concur-correlationId from the API response.
- Reproduction steps:
- Provide contextual information related to the issue so support engineers have an understanding of what the integration is attempting to accomplish.
- If applicable:
- Employee Name
- Expense Report Name, Travel Request Name, Payment Request Name, etc.
- Transactional data such as expense type, date, amount, etc.
- API related information:
- Refresh Token: Never supply this via email.
- API Request Information
- Include Method -
- API Response Information
- All HTTP Headers
- Response payload.
- Additional log information relevant to the issue.